Sunday 7 December 2014

Promotional Methods

Music magazines in particular use many promotional methods to promote their magazines across multi-media platforms here are the methods I aim to use in my magazine;

I used a survey (surveymonkey) to collate the best ideas and free prises, plugs and advertisements. Here are the results;
Band Posters                    
0.00%
0        
Compilation CD's                    
           
0.00%
0
Free entry to a competition to win free festival tickets                    
14.29%
1
Autographed Merchandise                    
14.29%
1
Cash Prizes                    
14.29%
1
Backstage passes                    
           
28.57%
2
 
28.57%
2        
- Free music download codes/iTunes Vouchers 
            
Therefore to conclude I decided that in order to appeal to my chosen readership the free music downloads and iTunes vouchers and backstage passes to select concerts would be the best potential promotional methods for my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment